Lionbridge is looking for Social Media Evaluators to rate social media ads and other content for quality and relevancy in order to help our clients improve the Internet experience for all users.
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary employment position for up to 12 months.
If hired, Social Media Evaluators must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements.
Please find below and review all the projects details.
- Work from home;
- Part-time flexible schedule (day/night);
- Maximum 1 hour per day, self-directed schedule;
- At least 5 days per week;
- Maximum 7 hours per week.
- Rate is 19USD/per hour.
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection;
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good understanding of Japanese language;
- Active daily user of social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
- Must be living in Japan for at least the past 3 years;
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with current events in Japan including entertainment, shopping, business, media, sport, news and social media.
Experience in using web browsers to navigate online content and the ability to handle software issues such as installing applications and troubleshooting.
If you are interested, please proceed to take our evaluation questionnaire (it will take only 10-15 minutes). Click this link and register: https://goo.gl/2mXzUj
Once registered, you will need to take our short Social Media Evaluator Questionnaire, a basic (A2) English test and accept our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Link to the questionnaire: https://www.workmarket.com/lms/view/details/14365
- Link to the English test: https://www.workmarket.com/lms/view/details/14257
- Link to the SLA: https://www.workmarket.com/groups/66961
Please click on the APPLY button in the top right corner of this page. The system will give you a message, that you don’t meet the requirements. Please ignore this message and press OK. “Master Service Level Agreement” will pop up, after the “Apply” button is clicked, please kindly scroll down to the bottom and accept it.
Kindly complete the above-mentioned step as soon as possible, so that we can consider you for this position.