Incremental Website Globalization and Cross-border eCommerce Strategies
AITC Webinar - Incremental Website Globalization and Cross-border eCommerce Strategies
March 20th, 2019 – 12:00 Noon Central Time
Quick, affordable and non-techy ways to optimize your website for incremental global expansion and Cross-border eCommerce Strategies
While cross-border online sales will reach $1 trillion by 2020 74% of merchants are not prepared to service their top markets. Hear straight-talking insights on how to tap into global markets via ecommerce and learn actionable take-aways you can apply to your growth strategy immediately.
- Learn how to start your incremental journey to global sales through ecommerce channels with plug-ins and tools at the lowest cost possible with minimal in-house tech support.
- Learn how to use government grant money to convert your transactional site into a global-ready sales channel and marketing your products overseas.
This webinar is for online merchants of products and services looking to increase engagement and sales conversion with overseas clients. Whether you sell manufactured goods, packaged foods, apparel, cosmetics or software solutions, we will provide input as to why doing any of the following will make or break your conversation and how you can get started:
- Display a pop-up welcome message in 10 languages
- Display the prices in your visitor’s local currency
- Facilitate payments in 200 currencies
- Calculate the total landed cost for your customers
- Translate your checkout and emails automatically
- Find support resources and product category experts
- Reduce your shipping costs with preferred rates
- Protect against global fraudulent transactions
In partnership with: